- Shipping Info
- Small orders will generally ship out within 3 business days of order placement. Bulk engraved orders and screen printed orders can take longer depending on the size and complexity of the order. It is important to note that shipping transit time will also apply after we ship the order. Transit time can vary significantly depending on your location and the shipping method used.
- The shopping cart will track the weight and volume of the products that are ordered. The cart will determine which shipping method(s) your order is eligible for based on this information, and then will display the available options on the checkout page for you to choose from.
- We currently offer the following shipping methods: Postal Service First Class Parcel, Postal Service Priority Air, FedEx Ground, FedEx 2 Day Air, and FedEx Standard Overnight. Orders will be shipped from our location in Reno, Nevada.
- We do not make a profit on shipping. Please note that the shipping of fragile glass items does require shock absorbent packaging material and larger box sizes, and these measures drive our shipping prices.
- Postal Service First Class Parcel shipping transit time is generally 4 business days to locations within the Continental US. This method is available for shipments of 1 lb or less for a price of $7.95.
- Postal Service Priority Air shipping transit time is generally 3-4 business days to locations within the Continental US. This method is available for between $11.95 and $14.95 depending on package weight and delivery location.
- FedEx Ground transit time generally ranges from 1-5 business days, depending on your location in the Continental US. To view a map of Ground shipping transit times please click here. Pricing will depend on weight of the shipment. A chart of Ground pricing can be referenced below.
- In addition to FedEx Ground, we offer Air shipping options such as FedEx 2 Day Air and FedEx Standard Overnight. For Air shipping on a larger order please contact us directly.
|Order Weight (lbs)||Ground Shipping Cost|
Varies by zip code
- You will be emailed your USPS or FedEx tracking number at the time that your order ships out.
- For large bulk orders, we suggest that you place your order over the phone or through e-mail, to ensure accurate shipping charges. Actual shipping rates can differ greatly for such orders, depending on the size of the items ordered as well as location. If large bulk orders are placed through the website, a shipping price will be estimated based only on product weight; therefore it is best to place your bulk order directly with us.
- For orders shipping to the states of Alaska and Hawaii the website will offer a US Postal Service method. For orders shipping to a PO box we will opt to ship via a USPS method.
- It is possible for us to ship to APO/FPO addresses, and we will use a US Postal Service method for such orders. Please contact us if you are interested in shipping to an APO/FPO address.
- At this time we are only able to ship internationally to Canada. If you wish to coordinate an order shipping to Canada, please contact us.