We can accept return on our non-customized wine items. However, we cannot accept returns on items that have been custom engraved or printed. Please see the policies below regarding order errors and breakage during shipping.
Errors on an Order
If we make an error on the engraving or printing, we will immediately replace an item at no charge. If the error was made by the customer (such as a typo made on the order form), then we cannot be held responsible. While we will attempt to clear up any uncertainties or vague instructions, in general we will use what is entered on the order form. Please make sure to proofread orders before submitting them.
Breakage During Shipping
When shipping fragile items such as glasses there is always the possibility of breakage, no matter how well they are packaged. Please do note the following policies about shipping breakage:
- We must be notified of the damage at the time of order receipt.
- Please temporarily hold broken items and packaging in case our carrier elects to come inspect or recover the damaged goods.
- For breakage on engraved orders, we will normally offer either replacement glasses or product cost refunds on any broken glasses.
- For breakage on digitally printed orders, we will normally offer either replacement glasses or product cost refunds on any broken glasses.
- Please note that for screen printed orders, our normal policy is to offer product cost refunds on any broken glassware. Due to setup times involved, we cannot offer replacements for small numbers of broken glasses on printed orders.
- If large scale (more than 10%) shipping damage occurs on a screen printed order of 100 or more glasses, then we will offer the customer the option of replacement glassware.
- We will ship replacements using the same shipping method that was selected on the order form. If Ground shipping was used for the original order, it will also be used when we ship the replacement order.
Cancelling or Changing an Order
Prior to production, orders may be cancelled by the customer. However, refunds cannot be given once your custom order has been produced. You may request changes at any time prior to order production, but a charge will apply if the changes are requested after the glasses have already begun production.
Deadlines and Turnaround Time
We produce and ship orders in a very timely fashion... usually 3 business days for most orders. However, shipping transit times still apply after your order leaves our facility. Ground transit times do vary quite significantly, depending on your location. See our Shipping Info page for more information.
We will do our best to accommodate short notice deadlines. Please, however, do note the following:
- We must be notified if your order has any special requirements. If not, it will be handled on our normal timeline. We will not be able to take responsibility for a deadline if that information hasn't been communicated to us.
- We cannot be responsible for any delays that occur after we ship your order. Shipping problems that are beyond our control can occur occasionally (such as a weather issue that delays deliveries in your local area).
Shipments to APOs and FPOs
We can ship to APO/FPO addresses. Such orders will be shipped via the US Postal Service, and will be subject to different costs and timelines than our domestic shipments. Please contact us if you are interested in an APO/FPO shipment.
At this time we are only making international shipments to Canada. Such orders need to be coordinated directly with us (they cannot be placed through the website). Please contact us if you are interested in a shipment to Canada.
Customer Supplied Artwork
We will be happy to work with graphics or logos supplied by our customers. We do highly recommend providing us with a high resolution version of any image to be engraved. We will also attempt to point out any artwork issues before we engrave or print the order (such as pixelation caused by low memory size files, or issues with color or shading). When using customer-supplied art, however, we are limited by the quality of the image that we receive, so please check with us via email about any artwork that you have questions about.
For the most part, we can engrave or print anything that our customers wish. We don't mind humor, off-color content, or profanity. We do, however, reserve the right to refuse orders with messages or designs that are clearly offensive to any group of people.